Corduff Community Resource Centre CLG
Community Employment Scheme
Blackcourt Road Dublin 15 D15X383
Tel: 8202490 087-0618980 Email:email@example.com
This project is supported by DEASP Community Services & Fingal County Council
Job Ref No 2172811,2174424,2174425
Community Employment Programme Details
- Scheme Category: Centre Attendant/Cleaner/Sport person
- Scheme Location: Corduff, Corduff, County Dublin, Ireland
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Job Type: Community Employment
- Start date: To Be Confirmed End date: To Be Confirmed
- Hours per week: 19.5 Hours
- Position: 4
- Salary Type: Community Employment Programme Rates
- Application Details
Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment for 1 year
You can register your interest by selecting the ‘Register your interest’ button or you can contact a case officer in your local Intreo Centre.
Duties Will Include;
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
We have position in the Corduff Sport and Community Centre. Welcoming people into the center ensuring all areas in the center are kept clean and tidy at all time. Assisting the management in different event for the community. Developing your skills in the sport field. All training will be provided.