Suicide Awareness Dublin 15 was established in May 2010 in response to a number of suicides in the Corduff area. Our members are made up of local people who have been bereaved through suicide, or who have experienced suicidal feelings. Many of us have undergone training in suicide prevention, bereavement support and counselling. Our volunteers staff our phone number 085 8182090 and in the rare event they cannot take a call, they will ring back within 24 hours. We also welcome people to drop in to our office in Corduff Resource Centre.
- Drop-in office for information, support and referral
- Crisis counselling; Suicide First Aid (ASIST)
- Provide suicide prevention training such as Safe Talk
- Home visits to families bereaved by suicide
- Bereavement support booklet which details the emotional & legal implications associated with a suicide